Clone Commander Info

Evolver79

I just finished my TK build and am now looking to my next build.:) I am thinking of doing a ROTS Clone Trooper, Commander Appo. Does anyone know of a good contact person for the helmet & armor?

Edited by Evolver79

for your Clone needs, join www.clonetroopers.net, BTW Appo is NOT approved by the 501st, you can make him if you want, just an FYI

I have joined their sight. My issue with their site is that they are nothing like FISD, they're not very froth coming with info.I didn't know it wasn't 501st approved though. When you go to the site under the costume gallery you see plenty of them?

I have joined their sight. My issue with their site is that they are nothing like FISD, they're not very froth coming with info.I didn't know it wasn't 501st approved though. When you go to the site under the costume gallery you see plenty of them?

CTN is a great community but I compare it to the FISD sorta like they're a friend but with a different personality. My experience has been a lot of info gathering by PM and of course reading. Basically, create a post in their introduction thread and tell everyone why you're there and that you need help.

I'm building an Ep3 Shock Trooper and can guide you a bit if you need. Building one is more challenging than a TK. Doing a commander is definitely more involved because there are more details like the Kama, Pauldron, Sidearms, etc. Finding clone armor is like TK armor and some things still apply. ABS/HIPS, cheap/expensive, easily available/rare. I can compile some of my info for you on what armor is available and send you a pm. Also I don't think Appo, specifically, has been an approved costume yet in the Legion.

CTN is a great community but I compare it to the FISD sorta like they're a friend but with a different personality. My experience has been a lot of info gathering by PM and of course reading. Basically, create a post in their introduction thread and tell everyone why you're there and that you need help.

I'm building an Ep3 Shock Trooper and can guide you a bit if you need. Building one is more challenging than a TK. Doing a commander is definitely more involved because there are more details like the Kama, Pauldron, Sidearms, etc. Finding clone armor is like TK armor and some things still apply. ABS/HIPS, cheap/expensive, easily available/rare. I can compile some of my info for you on what armor is available and send you a pm. Also I don't think Appo, specifically, has been an approved costume yet in the Legion.

That would be great!I definetly welcome any help you can give.