First Test Fitting[*ATA]

Guest jedislayer5000

Guest jedislayer5000

finished getting all pieces rough cut, so decided to rig together the body armor using tape lol just to get a rough idea... i know i still need to take in the sides of the chest and kidney pieces quite a bit to conform to my body shape rather than stick out 4 inches on either side lol, once thats done, i already measured, the cod piece and ab piece butt together perfectly, but from the pics it looks like i need to raise the kidney piece and lower the back piece to make them sit on top of each other, other than that i think it looks pretty good. but keep in mind i taped this together myself so if the pieces look crooked or off its because they prolly are lol, you know how hard it is to hold the chest and back at the same time as taping them :P also the crotch keeps sticking out like i got a hard on but thats because of my belt buckle, once i take the belt off and attach the butt and cod they will sit flush with my body (i hope)

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

Guest jedislayer5000

Hey Brandon.

First, Jeans are a bad way to figure out how the suit will fit.

Get a thight bodysuit or some leggings.

I hope you checked out the armor builds in this forum.

ya i know the jeans suck for fitting haha, i may need to wear my pj's or something as i dont have a bodysuit right now, and ya i have read over dozens of builds here

ya i know the jeans suck for fitting haha, i may need to wear my pj's or something as i dont have a bodysuit right now, and ya i have read over dozens of builds here

A quick fix for a body suit is the Walmart brand Under Armour. You can get both pants and a top for under $20.

Guest jedislayer5000

A quick fix for a body suit is the Walmart brand Under Armour. You can get both pants and a top for under $20.

nice thx, ya someone else reccomended that too ill have a look there