My ANH "Stunt" Stormtrooper build-up[*SDS]

Hello,

Iam currently in the middle of building my second Stormtrooper armor. My first suit was a FX armor with a MR CE helmet. Having taken on a Boba Fett ESB version last year (Which still isn't done ;) ) my friend called me to ask if i was interessed in a SDS kit that he had laying around. (yeah SDS.. recast.. blahblah.. etc :P ) so i bought it off his shoulders an started building around two months ago.

Iam aiming for screen-accurate look, trying to modify the suit in a good and proper way. Seeing the TM suit of SW1 i was amazed at how awesome that suit looks! So weathering my suit would be great option to give it that "lived in" look.

Below are some pictures of the current status of the suit itself. (pictures take with my phone.. srry) It may not be the best and most accurate build-up, but i hope you appreciate the pictures and please, enjoy them!

Helmet: CAP-W "stunt" with chin strap added, still need to get myself some accurate padding

Front:

P251010_17060004.jpg

Left side:

P251010_17070001.jpg

Right side:

P251010_17070002.jpg

Armor: SDS kit

Left side: Rivest do not match 100%, though it appears some ANH suits have it the same way.

P251010_17000001.jpg

Right side:

P251010_17010001.jpg

Bottom:

P251010_17000002.jpg

Shoulder straps:

P251010_17030001.jpg

Belt: Off-white fabric

P251010_17040002.jpg

Shin guards: Mounted the knee plate crooked to match the screen suits (Boots were black but are repainted white)

P251010_17040003.jpg

Upper legs: Still need some finetuning

P251010_17050001.jpg

Any tips or advice is more then welcome!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by The_Trooper

You should swap out those shins as you have the knee plate on the shin sculpted for your right leg.

Dan,

The shins are correct, the overlapping piece that SDS uses on the shins are correct at the back, maybe its because of the position the shins are in on the picture. ;)

I see what I see mate, that shin is not the left shin. See that bulge on the "outer" side? That's supposed to be on the inside of your leg. But then you seem to have it on both, so I guess you have duplicate parts and you'll have to live with it.

Edited by R2Dan

I see what I see mate, that shin is not the left shin. See that bulge on the "outer" side? That's supposed to be on the inside of your leg. But then you seem to have it on both, so I guess you have duplicate parts and you'll have to live with it.

Thanks for the heads-up though!