photobucket help

riveting

Hi fellas,

I wanted to put this out there as I cant appear to resolve it on my own, I've tried for a few days now. :6:

here's the problem:

Everytime I log onto anyone of my photobucket accounts the first page loads ok, then as soon as I attempt to go past the first screen page it takes me back to the login page needing my password & it just keeps me going round & round in blumin circles. :angry:

Any one know why this is happenng? & what the fix is?, I dont want to loose my pic's it's taken years to get them all :(

You might want to delete your cookies for photobucket and try logging in again. try logging in from another computer as well or have someone you trust try to log in from there computer. also what browser are you using? and have you done a scan for malware/spyware?

i am not trying to alarm you or anything but from what you described it sounds like a phishing/ hijack scam. what happens is you are re-directed to a fake login page and your username and password gets sent to whomever is doing the hacking.

but then again it could just be a DNS error or service issue (theres a lot of possibilities) but i always tend to err on the side of caution ;)

you can also try flushing your DNS cache

http://www.tech-faq.com/how-to-flush-dns.html