WoodChuck has too much idle time.

WoodChuck

WoodChuck here. i have been banned from my workshop for 2 weeks due to having cataract surgery on my left eye,

then next month I repeat the proces on the right eye. I guess the sawdust is a bad thing when it comes to open wounds around the eye ball.

Anyway, I live in Ocala, Florida, very very close to a national treasure, SILVER SPRINGS NATURE PARK. Glass bottom boats have given tourists

up close views of the crystal-clear natural springs since the early 1950's. Several movies were made there, as the underwater scenes were easy to shoot in

the 72 degree water, which stays at that temperature year-round.

Popular TV shows were also fimed here. remember SEA HUNT?. LLOYD BRIDGES was the big star of the show.

Ok, OK, I'll get the the point. One of the movies filmed here was CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON. Yep, it was fimed in black & white, not color.

Anybody else notice this, or is it just me, or maybe the fact that I have too much time on my hands right now, but

doesn't the FRONT VIEW of a Storm trooper helmet look EXACTLY like the FRONT VIEW of the face of the creature from the black lagoon?

Can somebody out there use PHOTO SHOP and post the results? Have I discovered the true source of inspiration for the original design of the helmet?

..Probably just the meds...................... B)

Edited by WoodChuck