My Bucket is on its way!

SemperParatus485

Hey everybody! Been a while since I posted here, so I figured I'd share the good news with you!

I ordered my Bucket today. Its an MRCE model from Elite Collectibles Inc. Got a good price on it. Decided on that one, vs. a few other options, after some discussion with my Academy Adviser, Wally. Its essentially the same helmet he has, and having tried his on, I have a pretty good idea of how its going to fit me. Now I just need to save up for the rest of my armor! =D

Hey David, Post some pix when you get it. Also, are you going to do a ESB TK?

The new eFX - Stormtrooper Helmet Empire Strikes Back 30th Anniversary Precision Cast Replica is going for $159.99USD out the door now, back a mounth ago I think it was at $145.00USD, and when they first came out they were going at the $120.00USD.

If you don't mind me asking, did you get it at a better price than that?

At C5, EFX was doing a giveaway/raffling off one ESB30thPC a day...man there was a lot of people for that.

Stock photos from Elite Collectibles of the EFX Empire Strikes Back 30th Anniversary Precision Cast Replica:

a20791512812a94a0be633_m.jpg

a207915129e10f584b3bc6_l.jpg

Hey David, Post some pix when you get it. Also, are you going to do a ESB TK?

The new eFX - Stormtrooper Helmet Empire Strikes Back 30th Anniversary Precision Cast Replica is going for $159.99USD out the door now, back a mounth ago I think it was at $145.00USD, and when they first came out they were going at the $120.00USD.

If you don't mind me asking, did you get it at a better price than that?

At C5, EFX was doing a giveaway/raffling off one ESB30thPC a day...man there was a lot of people for that.

Stock photos from Elite Collectibles of the EFX Empire Strikes Back 30th Anniversary Precision Cast Replica:

a20791512812a94a0be633_m.jpg

a207915129e10f584b3bc6_l.jpg

Yup, that's the exact helmet I'm getting! And yes, I'm doing an ESB TK. Hope to eventually be able to get my EIB, but for right now, I'm just worried about affording armor of ANY type, that will meet 501'st approval =/ And I just found out about the helmet last night, so I got it at the $159.99 price. Still, I think I'm going to be happy with it once I get it modded up right. It'll fit my big thick duracrete skull in it, and that's half of it right there, lol. I wish I could have made it to C5. Oh well, there's always next time, I suppose! Now, I just need to find a set of ESB TK armor, for a good price, that will fit me (I'm 5'9, 213 Lbs) Any ideas there?

Now, I just need to find a set of ESB TK armor, for a good price, that will fit me (I'm 5'9, 213 Lbs) Any ideas there?

Basically you are a good height for most of the accurate kits, ATA, AP, TM, Cap-W, TE2. The orginal screen used suits were cast off of an average size guy, 5'10" - 160 lbs. You might be able to do one of the above mentioned suits with maybe just a little more black showing. But I would contact the vendors and give them your size. They will be truthful with you. Also, most should offer the ESB setup.

The ESB suits are just basically ANH with a few variations like the handplates, holster on the opposite side, some changes to the lid like stickered decals, black frown, the eyes cut out more and the blaster with different greeblies than the ANH.

You can see Billys' easy diagram below:

ANH-ESBTrooperQuickguide02.jpg

Keep us updated man. :)

My bucket came today! I almost fainted from excitement, lol! I couldn't WAIT to open the box, and give it a look over. And, of course, once I had it in my hands, I HAD to try it on =) The things that will need to be fixed/added on became abundantly clear right from the get go, but, still, even fresh out o' the box, it's pretty wicked awesome! I've got the pics I had taken uploaded onto a photobucket account. Here ya'll go! Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc509/SemperParatus485/Stormtrooper%20Helmet/

Oh, and Tom, thank you very very much for the information! It's very helpful! And the TK diagram about the differences between ANH and ESB is awesome! I'm torn, because I have an ESB helmet now, and I'm right handed, so I like the holster placement of ESB, but I *hate* those Snowtrooper handplates, lol. I guess I have to make a pretty big decision pretty soon. =/