Get the Red Out

tigger68

Last weekend I participated in my second troop as an ISB officer. Our Garrison went down to Warrensburg, MO for the first game of the season's street fair. We had a grand time, and had lots of kids following us around. The University of Central Missouri gave us money to dontae to Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in the name of the 70th Explorers/501st Legion which we'll be taking to them sometime in the next week, and I'll try and post pictures of the handover.

Here are some pics of the event.

DSCN2190.jpg.b2faf7da1e88794a57501932138bc15f.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

• 3 weeks later...

All in all a good day, even if my moisturizer with SPF15 lied and I got a little sunburned.

Great pix Tiffanie! Sorry to hear that you got sunburned. sunburn-2.gif

BTW, if you have any more pix of the two mandalorians from the pic below, please post them. I would love to see more of their paint jobs...

DSCN2190.jpg

Great pix Tiffanie! Sorry to hear that you got sunburned. sunburn-2.gif

BTW, if you have any more pix of the two mandalorians from the pic below, please post them. I would love to see more of their paint jobs...

I do have more pictures of the Mandalorians, especially the grey/red/purple one. She and I have trooped on several occasions and I'm helping her with another costume, i.e. teaching her how to use her sewing machine. ;) I'll try and post more pictures of her and the other mando. I have some good pictures taken after the event of just the two of them.