Hopefully last few questions.

I work a little every few weeks to months as I have just not had time. Now that halloween is fastly approaching, I realise I need to just slap this the rest of the way together and get it painted with time for the paint to fully cure!

OK, attatching the thighs. What is more common and what material is used to attatch to your underbelt/harness/suspenders? Is it stretchy elastic? Or would something that doesnt move be better? And what is prefered? the attatch snaps to plastic and then glue method? Or the way the originals were done, Just glued to the middle of the thigh? And then how attatch to your inner strap system? And how tight should/can they be on your thigh? I read a guy say 3 fingers does that mean 3 fingers deep? That seems like TOO MUCH room inside!

Also does the elastic from the thigh go straight up to the belt? Or would it angle inward a bit from the thigh to the belt?

Next the sniper plate... how thick should the top trapezoid part be? and how thin should the side walls be to connect to the leg?

Thanks again for all the help you have all been! :)

Edited by Darth-Felth

I would suggest doing a search for "garters". You'll find lots of info and thread discussions.

That word wouldn't have even popped into my head! Thanks panda. :)

I will check it out when I get back from dinner.

Any advise or tips are still welcome! Thank you all again. Especially fireblade and panda. You guys have answered a lot for me.

I don't use an inner belt, I just attach the thigh straps to the inside of my armor, and snap and velcro to the top of the thigh

from there. much easier than dealing with a set of extra belts, and garters.

my 2 cents.

2" wide seems to be enough to handle it.