celebration europe

ekul1978

hi, guys havent written anything for a while been too busy :)

anyway this is a shot in the dark - is anyone going to celebration europe on saturday? i am but my train wont get me there till about 11 ( i live up north) but i would like a ticket to see mark hamill, but im guessing they will all be gone by the time i get there. was wondering if anyone could get me one if they are there early enough and pass it onto me when i get there? or if anyone knew anything regarding ticket distribution that i didnt could help

many thanks luke :dance:

Hi dude,

I think you should be ok time wise as the doors open at 10 and there will queing so most people wont get in till at least 1030 11. I know its open earlier to some.

85 quid is a bit steep though.

Hope you get one dude

cheers

OK just out of interest , is that $85.00 charge the fee for getting into the convention ??? ... or is it JUST to see Mark Hamill ? it seems a bit steep... Last year at the Toronto Convention it was $30.00 to get in, and to get Carri Fishers autograph it was an additional $35.00. :unsure:

OK just out of interest , is that $85.00 charge the fee for getting into the convention ??? ... or is it JUST to see Mark Hamill ? it seems a bit steep... Last year at the Toronto Convention it was $30.00 to get in, and to get Carri Fishers autograph it was an additional $35.00. :unsure:

Thats 85 english pounds for mark hamill's autograph.

which is approx 170 dollars.

pricey ,well i should say so.