TK-6044 Main Armor Finished!

TK-6044!

Ready for duty! Well almost ready I still have my Helmet to finish but I have completed my "FX Armor Kit" main body today!

There are still a few more episodes of my Armor Dairy to shoot but that too is almost finished and posted on "You Tube".

I just thought I would like to say a BIG thx to all of you whom posted articles online here and sent me ideas and suggestions through email and "You Tube" posts!

THANKS!

So here is a pic: :D

Thanks again

TK-6044 AKA:Dave

post-739-1182923857_thumb.jpg

Hey Dave,

Looks great, are you still smiling?

Good now that your almost done you can come help me! LOL

Awesome feeling I bet. Hope to see the rest of your videos on You Tube soon.

Curtis (TK-4261)

LOOKS GREAT!!!!..a couple of suggestions.. the left thigh on FX kits looks a bit barrelish unless you tighten the bottom a bit..get some movie acuratte ab buttons ( or at least paint those)..and maybe fill the ab/back side gaps..if your helmet comes out as nice as your armor, its gonna look awesome! good job!

Hey Dave,

Looks great, are you still smiling?

Good now that your almost done you can come help me! LOL

Awesome feeling I bet. Hope to see the rest of your videos on You Tube soon.

Curtis (TK-4261)

Thx Curtis!

I am still smiling. :)

It does feel awesome & I have out Episode 9 on "You Tube" only a few more to do.

I have seen your work you don't need my help!

Talk to you soon

Dave

LOOKS GREAT!!!!..a couple of suggestions.. the left thigh on FX kits looks a bit barrelish unless you tighten the bottom a bit..get some movie acuratte ab buttons ( or at least paint those)..and maybe fill the ab/back side gaps..if your helmet comes out as nice as your armor, its gonna look awesome! good job!

The armor came out nice but there were a few problems most won't be seen from a few feet away. The Thighs were one of the biggest problems and they still need some work.

I will be painting the buttons when I paint my helmet.

Thx

Dave

Well done trooper Dave. Now, your next assignment is to get that bucket finished and GET OUT AND TROOP!!!.

I can say having it done was a huge step, but the first time I wore it on a Troop, the reasl reason I was doning it came out.

MOVE IT TROOPER!!!!

:trooper:

Well done trooper Dave. Now, your next assignment is to get that bucket finished and GET OUT AND TROOP!!!.

I can say having it done was a huge step, but the first time I wore it on a Troop, the reasl reason I was doning it came out.

MOVE IT TROOPER!!!!

:trooper:

Thx for the Congrats. The Bucket is coming along Sir!

I am looking forward to Trooping as I know that is why I started along this path...

MOVING IT SIR! :o