my blaster parts kit

the parts kits available on that website are actual machine guns that were being rebuilt.

you'd have to have a permit for a class 3 machine gun, you would not be able to troop with it.

blastmaster provided me with the idea that you can take a resin blaster copy and just put all the metal parts

on it from the APEX kit.

this makes it a replica non gun because it's mounted on a plastic toy.

you usually would have to carry an orange tip to insert into the barrel end for events that are sticky about

toy guns.

the parts kits available on that website are actual machine guns that were being rebuilt.

you'd have to have a permit for a class 3 machine gun, you would not be able to troop with it.

blastmaster provided me with the idea that you can take a resin blaster copy and just put all the metal parts

on it from the APEX kit.

this makes it a replica non gun because it's mounted on a plastic toy.

you usually would have to carry an orange tip to insert into the barrel end for events that are sticky about

toy guns.

Vern,

I was thinking of putting the pieces on a pvc tube. It would be less prone to breaks and chiping than resin.

Yea or Nea?

Andy

well, the type of resin that I've cast my blank is very very strong.

I'm going to keep the part solid and just run wires down the resin tube for the lights, sound, and smoke.

resinblank.jpg

the thing is that you're going to have to have some weight to the part to balance out the metal parts.

and having it a solid block of resin, with batteries and lights makes it totally a non gun.

I'm going to cut off the back parts of the blank and use the recoil spring, bolt and cocking handle

like an original weapon. this area most likely will have a metal pipe section to properly

cover the inside thickness near the cocking handle.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392