Armour cost help

Could someone in the know PM me how much an FX kit cost from Tupperware TK when they were at the height of popularity please? Also if you have knowledge of what a current AM kit costs right now - again from Tupperware TK only and not a re-seller, I'd be very grateful. If you could specify what unit of currency (US dollars, UK pounds etc.) along with the price that would be good as well.

I only ask because I have happened upon someone local selling FX armour at what seems to be quite an inflated price. Thanks lads.

* Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, wasn't really sure where to post it. Thanks.

Edited by Mötley Trüeper

Armor prices go up and down all the time, even throughout the year. Sep/Oct prices tend to be high, fall in summer. I'd base the price on what it's worth to you relevant to what you can get elsewhere. It's not your problem if the seller takes a loss (or gain).

Example: I'm selling a TE2 kit at less than what I paid simply as going prices have fallen. At one point a hyperfirm MG-34 sold for north of $500, today they are $325.