Armor in General

Ok I have been looking everywhere and I'm about to go sit in a corner and cry. I'm horrible at building my own stuff so where in the heck can I get a kit? I tried looking everywhere but nothing seems to point me in the right direction. SOS please!!!

Hi,

Maybe this thread can help:

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Ok I have been looking everywhere

Do you mean "everywhere" like the whole internet or rather "everywhere" in this forum?

The FISD is bursting with information if you take a little time and do your homework.

Seldomly has all information been served in one piece on a shiny silver platter if you only wrote 1 post. ;)

You do realize that getting a kit also means building the armor yourself? Just asking.

My first armor 5 years ago was FX, my first helmet a Rubies and i regret both purchase. (i didn't know) :blink:

If you take your time like others said you'll find everything you need here and you'll be happy like me :D

Do you mean "everywhere" like the whole internet or rather "everywhere" in this forum?

The FISD is bursting with information if you take a little time and do your homework.

Seldomly has all information been served in one piece on a shiny silver platter if you only wrote 1 post. ;)

You do realize that getting a kit also means building the armor yourself? Just asking.

+1

Although this is not a blatant "WTB armor" thread - if it was it would have already been edited and/or deleted - it's close enough to being one such that a reminder is in order:

DO NOT POST WANT TO BUY armor/helmet threads. Violations will be deleted.

Also, an self-introduction post in the New Member Introductions section would be good. :)

Read through the build threads, just to make sure you have all the info. Contact some people in your area / sign up on local garrison forums and see if someone can help you build it.

If not, check for people selling their built / completed armor. I just sold my first build for $500 and it was built at "Expert Infantry badge" level of detail, so deals do pop up from time to time.

It's a long term hobby that requires commitment, so understand what you're getting it for and think about what you intend to do with it.