My ATA Bucket

So here i am in the middle of a full ATA build, just finished triming up the the armor, sanding comes next, the e-11 hasbro mod is in the primer stage and drying, and the bucket has been trimmed up, screwed up and awaiting some bondo fixing as you will see here in the photos. However before i fix my over excited trimming i wanted to grab a second opinion on the bucket,

CMn1QK4.jpg

yGRJrZT.jpg

as you can see here, i got way excited on trimming of the ear pieces so i am going to bondo those up.

yCt46BE.jpg

thanks in advance for any advice you can provide

my ata ears did the same thing :D i think it took a few tries to get them to fit. but this is what i did. i removed the bottom screw and put some plumbers goop on the inside edges of the ears. then i clamped them like this

GfYGB5W.jpg

after a few hours of drying i had to re-drill the bottom screw holes, but then they fit perfectly

i also put some hot glue under the ear to reinforce the area around the bottom screw

t47B2zi.jpg

ah yea i see what you did there, i wish my fix was that simple, but i totally chopped off more then i should have lol, bondo will fix it but before i do that i wanted to make sure everything else looked right cause once i bondo it, everything is pretty much in place from there on out. From my eye it looks good, but a second or third opinion on the rest is what i am looking for.

Edited by Alkesh