"Crosshairs" Nominations

Debater2nd

I'm putting up this thread so that folks can suggest names and questions for our Newsletter's "Crosshairs" section, in which we talk to someone who has done something that is noteworthy, such as providing a product, service, or something along those line. I'll be making the final call on who we go with on the last day of each month, and I will be including the questions that you post here as well. Feel free to post just a name (please use their forum name so that I can contact them!), a name and question(s), or a question for a previously-mentioned name. Remember that this section is open to all FISD members, and being a full 501st member is not necessary.

Thanks! Can't wait to see the nominations and questions!

I would suggest:

- Stukatrooper as he's very much a pioneer along with Mark FBJ on a lot of build techniques

- Jim / TK6294 as he's sold a lot of amps to a lot of happy troopers.

- Pablo / TKdueno and his blaster / armor build

- I think Woodchuck would be an interesting guy, due to his craft and creative use of materials

I'd like to nominate Sonnenschein (Karin), as she makes the most accurate ANH handplates available, provided D-rings to those who need them, and started up the German language forum.

I'd like to nominate Sonnenschein (Karin), as she makes the most accurate ANH handplates available, provided D-rings to those who need them, and started up the German language forum.

I wan a "Mando" language forum so I can inprove myself.....and pick-up Mando-chic's! :P

I forgot about him! Agreed. Not only does he offer them as a service, but he posted a tutorial on how to make them yourself if you wanted to. The ultimate in sharing knowledge and helping those that might not have the supplies / skill to make them.

My bad :(

Just pulling your leg. And I agree with the sentiment. Karin is great to deal with and isn't just out to make cash and keep all her secrets from the community.