ANH Stormtrooper Armor

SStormtrooper

• 2 weeks later...

As I've just come to the end of my research phase and decided on a suit to buy (2 actually: one for me and one for my wife from 2 different guys) I'd like to add my two cents about the suit - and please feel free to tell me to keep my noob thoughts to myself if I'm at all off base.

- While it's a good looking set of armour it doesn't say anything about instructions, glue, decals, follow-up assembly help, etc. And there are people on this board who can supply you with a suit (minus the $5 rubber Home Depot gloves and well worn holster) for around that price.

Personally, after looking around, reading and researching, I'm far more comfortable buying from within this trooping community as I could ask questions about the suit(s) I was looking at from troopers that are wearing them and who bought from the same guy.

Having said that, as the auction has ended, if you did buy the kit - Make sure to read any and all build posts and ask (after looking for the answer as it may already be posted) any and all questions in the forums here as people are friendly, knowledgeable and more than willing to help out poor noob recruits such as myself (I speak from personal experience).

Hope that helps.