Thigh piece sliding

Well Brain go here.

-------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

I modeled my belt after Steven (Ruf Terrain) and have had 100% success with it. Works great, can be adjusted on the belt and the connectors, and is very well hidden.

This would be my suggestion.

:trooper:

Excellent solution, although perhaps a bit complex.

Most of the Polish Outpost simply have the thighs strapped to the underside of the ab plate, that's also what I did to mine. The strap is elastic and already stretched, so that it keeps pulling the thighs up.

I didn't get to test if this will actually work over longer times and distances with my heavy fiberglass armor, though. I might just go for this idea eventually, too. Looks really good! :)

Excellent solution, although perhaps a bit complex.

Most of the Polish Outpost simply have the thighs strapped to the underside of the ab plate, that's also what I did to mine. The strap is elastic and already stretched, so that it keeps pulling the thighs up.

I didn't get to test if this will actually work over longer times and distances with my heavy fiberglass armor, though. I might just go for this idea eventually, too. Looks really good! :)

..I would be afraid of that pulling the ab down...does it? the thighs on my suit drive me nuts! I gotta figure something out soon!!

I think I'll give that a shot...you're a life saver ( thigh saver?) , Boozel!!

BTW, the straps you see in mine are webbing, just the back straps are elastic.

Glad you like, and very glad to help out !

Boozel

Yeah... i think i?ll go with boozel method.

I?m cutting the happy trooper and derriere parts of my armor this weekend and do the upgrade.

Great thinking there!