Rubber Glove Source

Whoa these things are huge! Just got them in, and they're too big!

Darn it all! :( Pretty heavy duty though. Thicker rubber than they

usually come.

Edited by jawa001

Yeah, but the one's I got are a lot thicker. And they don't have that textured fingernail business. Unfortunately they're too big for me, but would be great if they did fit. Apparently I can't return or exchange them though. :P Pretty lame!

Edited by jawa001

My bad, the big one's were the scuba gloves (which I plan on exchanging). I did run to a "Dollar Store" the other day, and sure enough... industrial black rubber gloves. However, they only had small (which was too tight). Man! I can't catch a break on these. One thing I did notice was that the "DS" gloves were a lot thinner material, you could see my knuckles when making a fist.

Edited by TK 4702

For those of you with a Dollar Tree store, check there. I see those all the time at my local shop for only...you guessed it, $1.00 (U.S.).

Thanks or the heads up Vic,

I swung by my local Dollar Tree. They had two hooks stuffed to capacity with small & medium gloves. I picked up a few for me & the Mrs's

I found one pair in the "kitchen" isle with all the other dish washing gloves. But I found the majority of them in the automotive isle. :dancing-trooper:

Edited by Chunk

Nice find. Looks like they are on BO unfortunately......

Never thought to check with Dollar Tree. Got a pr of Hatch gloves but need a rubber set for when a troop calls for them.