total members worldwide ?

Quebectrooper

http://www.501stlegion.org/index.php

Don't know how accurate & up to date the stats are, but according to the main Legion site there are 2,165 TK and 460 TDs.

As for the "99", I don't see such a garrison listed. Maybe a different organization?

According to the 501st home page there are currently 2165 TK's in the Legion. B)

As for the 99th,I'm guessing he means the Imperial 99th from here in the UK.

Its another costuming group set up a few years back. A group I'm banned from for questioning their policy on openly recasting. The head honcho is one of those behind Chimerasales/imperial armour (jedi robe ?) on ebay.

Best leave it at that as I don't want more threats of legal action coming my way. :rolleyes:

P.S the recasting discussion came about whilst trying to defend/help a new member there, who six months later went on to offer me recasted stuff. :blink:

No good deed goes un punished eh?

But I'm sure someone will be along to defend them/moderate this post shortly.

Ok i'm starting my own Garrison wich i'll call the 834¼ Garrison and only bald people can join.

It'll be pyramid sales structured so when a member recruits another member they get a free wig.

I should have a million members in 2 years.

Ok i'm starting my own Garrison wich i'll call the 834¼ Garrison and only bald people can join.

It'll be pyramid sales structured so when a member recruits another member they get a free wig.

I should have a million members in 2 years.

what are your crl requirements for baldness? i have a receding hairline lol ;)