Help fastening AB plate

Hello! I have had headache about getting this AB plate fastened. (See pictures below). I was told to trim it. I trimmed it half way first but to late I realized that the screws would be in the way. I then tried to trim it down to make the screws go through the ABS and fasten in the back. To short! I then figured I didnt want to do this and asked the AM people to send me another one. I even tried the "for sale section " here. The AM people then said trimming it all the way down would look awesome (it does) and that I shouldnt bother getting another one. So how do I fasten this? The Only thing I can think of is E6000 and cutting the screws doen and simply glue them too.

Any help would be great. I hope I havent screwd this up.

krzjbBK.jpgcNmIq0S.jpgPSjj6FP.jpgDdngApz.jpg9sSlw7T.jpg

IDW. Those look like those aren't screws and actually "buttons". The buttons for snaps. And if its a AM/FX kit then thats what they are. I had to use those too when I put together my first FX kit.

If the button ends are long enough to go through the ab detail plate AND the ab plate, I would use glue to hold them on the inside. HOt glue or E6000.

IDW. Those look like those aren't screws and actually "buttons". The buttons for snaps. And if its a AM/FX kit then thats what they are. I had to use those too when I put together my first FX kit.

If the button ends are long enough to go through the ab detail plate AND the ab plate, I would use glue to hold them on the inside. HOt glue or E6000.

Those are threaded billet aluminum buttons that come with the AM kit... not snaps. I attached my AM plate with a little E 6000 glue around the edges and it's held just fine. ;)