Hasbro or PVC Pipe Kit Mod?

Craig

Hi All,

I am going to build an E11 Blaster soon, but i am unsure if i should do a Hasbro Blaster with a Doopydoos kit added, or maybe just do a Doopydoos PVC Pipe kit. I would like to create an E11 blaster with blaster core but it starts to get a bit pricey, so is it possible to make a few modifications to the Hasbro's lighting etc? or is there a cheaper alternative to the blaster core?

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

Craig

I suggest PVC pipe + Doopydoos kit, it's more accurate and you can improve it with electronics in the future since it's hollow :)

You can put a switch behind the trigger now, then put the electronics when you have more money or have found an alternative to the Blaster Core.

The Hasbro is not as screen accurate as a pipe build as Pablo has mentioned.

Another electronics alternative is Hyperdyne's blaster upgrade, which is more expensive than Blastercore. Keep in mind that Blastercore is not assembled and ready to go, you need to source additional electronic parts and solder it yourself. It has the advantage of being able to change sounds via the memory card. Hyperdyne's kit is ready to install, and has several firing modes, but is not customizable. It's also designed for Hasbro proportions, so the LED's do not match up to "real" Sterling hole spacing, but if you're making a pipe kit you can drill the holes where you need to.

Thanks guys, i am going to build a PVC pipe kit either using the doopydoos kit or possibly use the online tutorial on www.darksidesithlord.com. Ill prob wait to get a blaster core later on, cause i know a few people who are really good with electronics so they should be able to help.

cheers guys.

Craig