I ended up going the Lycra Dive Skin route. Its one piece so I had a zipper put in for 'rest stops'. They are tight, so if you go this route go a minimum of one size up from your measurements. I went up two sizes and it fits comfy.

If I had to do it again, I'd probably stick with a once piece. Its a preference thing I suppose.

The Dive Skins usually have some logos on them which easily peel off, so you don't have to worry about flashy advertising all over you. They accept sewed on patches very well too. I put an Imperial patch on the breast and it looks great without the armor on.

Ok, will check that out. Thanks

I ended up going the Lycra Dive Skin route. Its one piece so I had a zipper put in for 'rest stops'. They are tight, so if you go this route go a minimum of one size up from your measurements. I went up two sizes and it fits comfy.

If I had to do it again, I'd probably stick with a once piece. Its a preference thing I suppose.

The Dive Skins usually have some logos on them which easily peel off, so you don't have to worry about flashy advertising all over you. They accept sewed on patches very well too. I put an Imperial patch on the breast and it looks great without the armor on.

How are they on temperature? are they OK for hot troops?

Alternative that I am looking at it motor undersuits. Brands like Alpinestars and Rev'it seem to be possible.

These kind of suits are fully black, no logo's and build for regulating body temperature like sports undersuits.

I am going to try one soon and will post what the outcome is.

John

Went to the motor shop where I found some undersuits via the internet.

Bought some so now I finally have my undersuit, last piece of the puzzle! B)

Pants : Craft

Shirt : Alpinestars summer shirt (take XXXL if you are L)

I would receommend going to your local motor shop to see what they have on undersuits. The main difference with sport undersuits (Under Armor) is that there are no lables, it is completly black.

There are summer and winter version for inderdoor en outdoor trooping.

John