TK Boots are amazing!

On 2/13/2010 at 9:16 AM, slave1pilot said:

My size 8 boots came in yesterday(as did my Black Sandtrooper pauldron)

I absolutely love these boots. And i have to echo the fast shipping and great communication & customer service.

I bought this pair to go with my AP armor (getting that eventually) but now I wanna replace the other 2 pair of Caboots I already have.

And the pauldron is fantastic as well.

he combines shipping if you order extra stuff.

$25 for an awesome pauldron is a steal.

I think i paid $40 shipped for the other black pauldron I have.

I had to replace the first Pauldron because Anthony Forrest signed it for me so I can't troop with it any more ( I still have white and orange though).

--------

Im ith you there!...i actually went ahead and ordered a pair of these to replace my currnet caboots for my TK. So now i have these for both my TK and TD in progress.

The pauldron looks great too! I just got onme from Trooper1 on MEPD and it is awesome, but was much more money. I may get a white one from TKboots now!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Didn't even realize like the others have said that there was some alternative boots to be bought. The bad thing about CA boots is after a few troops the pleather around the heal gets indents. Any similar problems with the TK's?