Shin and Calf front strips

Ok, I know for some this is an easy question. But I'm a noobe and want to get things right before I proceed and make a mistake. So I'm here asking the professionals.

In what movies did the stormtroopers have the strip on the front of the shin and calf armor? I think it was only ANH. And does or will any of you please post some pics of your armor of how you have done your shins and calf armor. I would like to get this looking right the first time. Trying to avoid any silly but costly mistake. Please help.

Thanks guys!

-----

Try this mate- it is pete Stukatrooper's site.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

I basically followed Stuka's AP build, I found magnets, clothes pins along with different sizes of clamps very handy. I used E6000 adhesive on all the parts. I cut the strips first. I made them each a little longer than needed and sanded excess after it was finished. Lined up butted ends prior to any adhesive being open, check and double check then glue. Try to get a good line up prior to glue. I glued inside strips on first (24 hours between) butted pieces glued, and then the outside strip each piece took 4 days. If I had more clamps I could have done it quicker.