ROM FX and an additional Sound Source

Hi folks,

I received my ROM FX Pro last week and am in love with it and only today discovered some TK chatter that I cold upload onto my MP3 player.

So.....Here's my question (since I'm not in anyway a electrical boffin)

How can I include an MP3 player into my ROM FX set up so that the TK chatter can play through the speaker but I can still speak when need be via the ROM FX.

(Apologies if this doesnt make sense !! hehe)

Cheers everyone

Bruce

brulafu said:
Hi folks,

I received my ROM FX Pro last week and am in love with it and only today discovered some TK chatter that I cold upload onto my MP3 player.

How can I include an MP3 player into my ROM FX set up so that the TK chatter can play through the speaker but I can still speak when need be via the ROM FX.

Cheers everyone

Bruce

-----------

I actually have the same setup you are talking about.

I recommend you get the amp in this thread. Comes with two inputs so you can have a mic and MP3 player hooked up. Works like a charm and is very loud. Best trooping speaker.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Hi folks,

Cheers everyone

Bruce

Manny is absolutely correct. The Aker 10watt voice amp has two inputs that both work at the same time. I have a ipod shuffle hooked up to one port and my hyperdyne/wireless mic hooked into the other. Plus it is loud, compact, and has built rechargeable batteries. PM or email me and i will hook you up.

Jim, Tk6294

FamilyJim72@yahoo.com