TE Gloss Armor

clutch

Sweet looking armour :salute:

Thanks for the kind words folks. I stopped because I did not want to order another 2000 lbs of it. Besides, it is glossy yes, but now that I have actually seen and held screen used ANH armor, well.. no one has the color even close to right not to mention the finite details.

Besides the divorce I think I want to explore other avenues of my life. Dont get me wrong.. doing the armor was cool, but it lasted 12 years. I think I want to just see if other avenues are out there.

T*E

Thanks for the kind words folks. I stopped because I did not want to order another 2000 lbs of it. Besides, it is glossy yes, but now that I have actually seen and held screen used ANH armor, well.. no one has the color even close to right not to mention the finite details.

Besides the divorce I think I want to explore other avenues of my life. Dont get me wrong.. doing the armor was cool, but it lasted 12 years. I think I want to just see if other avenues are out there.

One other thing to address is that Gino, sorry my man, you only assisted in sending me some helmets, not 12, you sent 8 faces is all and 10 cap and backs. Out of those 8 faces, only 4 were usable as they were cracked under the chin. Badly and had to be tossed. some of the cap and backs I was able to use. But I was able to form them just fine thanks. I made a ton of the gloss ones in front of a few customers as well as friends. You offered these to me in a trade to get a hold of the Set for Stun ears and the bumpy original cap and back to make new molds. So I took the offer as I was behind in orders and I could not form the faces and get them off the molds at the time due to the arthritis being so bad in my hands.

Please dont make yourself as to be some hero saying I could never form them, this is NOT the case. Not even close since I made over 30 suits. And yes, I tossed 1/2 the helmet faces and tore them up before I did. I am not saying this in an angry tone here mind you. I just find it quite interesting you post on the RPF where I cannot refute the claim, but do not post here the same info. But hey, that is your choice.

T*E

• 1 month later...

Here is another set of ANH TE Glossy Styrene for you.

-----------

I wont have my set much longer Clutch, so I will have to live vicariously through you.

These are my favorite suits to date, even though the color is too white and too glossy. It just looks death star pristine.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention too. I have a Glossy TE ESB helmet to part with if anyone is interested in it. I don't have pics to post of it yet, but if anyone is looking for a glossy styrene TE helmet, this would be one of the few out there. I'd take highest offer for it.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 2 weeks later...