How do ya keep the Empire out of your ship?

Topgun

I was talking with a freind today and we started talking about Ep. 4. he said if he was on the tantive iv he wouldent have sat there waiting at the door, he would have been covering the floors with vasiline, oil, or bear traps. Make it like the movie Home Alone. I thought he had a very active imagination :lol:

Good idea! Coat it with like oil and jumping jacks. ouch...

I was reading the making of Star Wars book today. It stated that originally, the raid on the Tantive / Rebel Blockade Runner famous hallway scene was supposed to take place where the troopers are looking for Leia. She hides behind a corner and blasts one of them and they stun her. That hallway was actually just a redressed portion of the Millenium Falcon!!

Lucas felt it would be too small, and insisted that larger set be made, and forced the studio to pay for it. They eventually built the large white hallway, since most people would associate "space station hallway" with the white interiors of the 2001 move that came out years before. It would also be more impactful that Vader would appear as black on a white background. Pretty cool story!