Jedi-Robe or Imperial Rob?

Amptrooper

So, I wa checking out things on e-bay and came across this. I know pictures can be very misleading.

But everything to my untrained eyes looks to be on the up and up. The seller is called Jedi-Robe. They have an "actual" store (so they say). Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-STORMTROOPER...=item518ba7baf5

What do y'all think about it. I am not buying from them but they look legit so just in case they are not I thought it would be good to have something posted so that someone does not get ripped off.

Thanks and God bless!

Verdict: :duimomlaag:

There is a recent thread here discussing this seller. Conclusion was that the armor is FX recast, the helmet is SDS recast (and not a very good one at that).

Verdict: :duimomlaag:

There is a recent thread here discussing this seller. Conclusion was that the armor is FX recast, the helmet is SDS recast (and not a very good one at that).

That sucks too! There is just not a lot if any one stop Stormtrooper shops that is worth a darn. You got recasts or rapists. So, with that being said....

Not sure I can post this and if not I am sure I will be informed and this will be removed.

I have a webstie that I am starting and it is a one stop Star Wars prop shop. So far there is me (saber smith) a leather worker, a costume maker, custom lightsaber accessory maker and a Lightsaber Bling Strip maker.

A powder coating/ saber smith is soon to come and hopeful a Stormtrooper armorer. I don't know what the legalities of making and selling Stormtrooper armor is but will be checking. If interested send me a PM. The website address is: http://www.imperialroyalarms.com/ the site is still under construction. It should be finished b Friday.