SDS

Sgt Steve

:angry: Well Bro's, as I posted a bit back, I pulled the pin and picked up the E11 SDS was selling. Well I asked for an up-date on the ETA of it and all I got back was "Email undeliverable". No responce at all. live and learn I guess.

Well to make this a more up-beat post, I was minding my own bee's wax's just now at the Brian's Toy's web site, when lo and behold, the reduced priced Fett MR Blaster, with a deep voiced chant, in Mando'A, "I want to go to Canada!", just up and jumped into my site shopping basket! Just having one odd day today! :P (PM sent back sskunky, and thank's) See what I mean? Look at that really strange name :lol:

Well to make this a more up-beat post, I was minding my own bee's wax's just now at the Brian's Toy's web site, when lo and behold, the reduced priced Fett MR Blaster, with a deep voiced chant, in Mando'A, "I want to go to Canada!", just up and jumped into my site shopping basket! Just having one odd day today! :P (PM sent back sskunky, and thank's) See what I mean? Look at that really strange name :lol:

If you want I can always call them on your behalf. LMK.