Would these boots meet spec?

So I'm wondering if these boots meet specs for the 501st or not, if they where white. They are Rockport's (+$100) a pair, i picked them up because their the closest thing I can find in my area and they are sooo comfortable to walk in. I was going to take them to the cobbler soon to get them done in white.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

No the zipper and the lack of the the "elastic U" on the side make this boot a no go. but there are some awesome boots that are really great price ( u could get 2 for the price of theses!!!!!) in the forum u should go with them.

No the zipper and the lack of the the "elastic U" on the side make this boot a no go. but there are some awesome boots that are really great price ( u could get 2 for the price of theses!!!!!) in the forum u should go with them.

I've contacted TKBoots to see if I can get a set of theirs, waiting on reply -- I was just wondering about these, because they are possibly the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned.

No man CA boots is expensive. there a thread in the forum about awesome awesome priced boots, check it out!!!

Hey Michael, there's a great new source for 501st approved boots here, and they're half the price of the Rockports. Check these out.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

pandatrooper said:
Hey Michael, there's a great new source for 501st approved boots here, and they're half the price of the Rockports. Check these out.

----------

THanks! I've emailed them and am waiting for some more info (kind of late at night now, so hopefully they'll catch me tomorrow.)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...