My FIRST build...[*ATA]

I've been waiting a long time for this day... My ATA armor/bucket arrived in the mail today sitting on my door step (as seen in photo #1! :D) A few pictures "just out of the box" for everyone to see... I will post a few more as I start my build... I've been saving post after post and doing research more and more as I closed in on today, waiting on my armor to arrive... Wish me luck! My journey is about to unfold! :)

MyStormtrooper001.jpg

MyStormtrooper002.jpg

MyStormtrooper003.jpg

MyStormtrooper004.jpg

MyStormtrooper005.jpg

MyStormtrooper006.jpg

MyStormtrooper007.jpg

MyStormtrooper008.jpg

MyStormtrooper009.jpg

awesome. been working on mine for a solid week. on my last few pieces (arms) just go slow, take your time. It's a fun project, but take your time!!

awesome. been working on mine for a solid week. on my last few pieces (arms) just go slow, take your time. It's a fun project, but take your time!!

Roger that... I'm probably going to pull out a fold-out table tonight and get some good lighting over it... Give all the pieces a good look over, might even start penciling the edges to where I will cut... Do some research and double check the lines a few times til next week when I get some money to go buy a few tools to do the cutting...

• 1 month later...