posting pictures

Sgt JB

how do I post pictures to a post? I tried to import from photobucket, but had difficulties, can anyone assist with a quick tutorial? I was able to get very small pics to upload, but not normal pics from my camera.

For photobucket, it's very easy - first open up another window so you can have photobucket on one and the message board on the other (easy to transfer that way):

In photobucket:

1) go to the picture you want to post. underneath it is a box that pops up when you put the cursor over it. on the top left is a small box, with "IMG_3985.jpg" next to it (number is specific to your account). click on it. * you can choose multiple pics, but only the ones on the same page at a time.

2) go to the very bottom of the screen, the blue boxes are now lit up. choose the one on the far right, "Generate HTML and IMG Code". click on it.

3) it brings you to the next screen with options. for posting in these types of boards, go to the third box down, "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended". highlight and "copy" all the text in that box.

4) go to the message board, then simply "paste" the text you copied into the narrative of the post you are creating.

this makes the smaller, clickable thumbnail pics on your post, such as:

th_IMG_2546.jpg

if you want to attach pics to email, do the same thing only use the bottom box that indicates "for email" or use the other ones for whatever else you are using, it's self explanitory (ebay, etc...). try to avoid the plain "IMG images for message boards" as they tend to come very big and sorta throw off the post, but that's only my personal opinion...

hope this helps, :)