Somethings wrong with my Voice electronics

Hey guys,

Im having problems with my sound in my helmet. I can hear it faintly comming through the speakers, but even then its distorted.

Well, I got the Hyperdyne Pro Voice Amp.

A pre-amp.

And hovis (i think thats what the speakers are called. Bought them from a dude that makes them here and on MEPD.)

I dont know where the problem is. It worked fine last time I tried it. (months ago..Dec, Jan?)

I tried newer batteries. But that didnt make any difference.

I think its either with the pre amp or the speakers.

Any recommendations, advice, etc?

Where can I get a new pre amp? I may just have to get a new one of those and another set of mic hovis.

It was working A-OK before? And now its not.

Well if u tried the new battery and it isnt working, u should check all connetions make sure they are still connected, remove what ever u can remove and check each componant out. rehook upand try. Hook it up to a stereo or to your comp that way u can see if the problem is the hyperdyne unit or the other componets. if u are or feel comoftable taking it apart and seeing what happened u should but it might be better if u try to rule out all possible mistakes or error and if this doesnt fix it u might want to get in contact with Hyperdyne.

Just dont do any thing i are not confortable with.....( learned that the hard way...)

Good luck