look what i found in episode 4

Just a polite friendly piece of advice with no offence intended mate.

Sit back, relax, and get to know a bit about the place before posting. One of the things you will quickly discover is that the members here have , on the whole, a rather large amount of experience regarding all things Star Wars and especially all things TK.

If you find something you think is new pause for a bit , look around the site and the internet as a whole , and think " well, these guys have been at this for a bit, what are the chances they have seen this before?" .

I would politley suggest you hang back a bit about posting comments on other peoples armour also ( ie your tube stripes post) as in your position of being new to this it is very easy to show lack of knowledge whilst at the same time "possibly" alienating just the kind of members who would be willing to give you help and advice most.

Ask questions yes. Seek advice of course , but please reign it in a bit yeah?

Just a polite friendly piece of advice with no offence intended mate.

Sit back, relax, and get to know a bit about the place before posting. One of the things you will quickly discover is that the members here have , on the whole, a rather large amount of experience regarding all things Star Wars and especially all things TK.

If you find something you think is new pause for a bit , look around the site and the internet as a whole , and think " well, these guys have been at this for a bit, what are the chances they have seen this before?" .

I would politley suggest you hang back a bit about posting comments on other peoples armour also ( ie your tube stripes post) as in your position of being new to this it is very easy to show lack of knowledge whilst at the same time "possibly" alienating just the kind of members who would be willing to give you help and advice most.

Ask questions yes. Seek advice of course , but please reign it in a bit yeah?

AMEN to that!

Matt & charlie

I also sent him a PM with all that.