I posted this on my local Garrison's page, but thought I'd let you all know if there's one of these close to you...

I don't know if anyone needs them, but I just found black cotton gloves at Master's Costumes & Tuxedos. They aren't screen accurate, I guess, but might do in a pinch (or as spares). They are going out of business and only have a few days left (I think), but they were 75% off of about $7. They mostly had large and xtra large left. I know there are several locations, and apparently they are all going out. Pretty good deals to be had (especially if you need a cheap tux!). I picked up two pairs for myself and paid less than $4 after tax.

Let me take a pic and then I'll post an interest thread. You do lots of this stuff... what would reasonable shipping be for these? I assume they'd just go in a padded envelope.

Charging $2 for shipping on a pair of gloves is right at perfect. Nomex gloves are a little heavier than what you have and it costs me around $1.50 plus an envelope to mail them to a destination in the USA.