FISD affiliation showing as 'pending'

Hi there,

I was unable to see the new racing shirt merch run info, and noticed my affiliation still shows as 'pending'. 

Could someone help me with that pls?

I received my approval & TK ID in Dec. '23 so didn't complete the 2023 census - unsure if that's relevant or not??

Do I need to update anything in that section of my profile? My first troop wasn't until Jan. this year. 

My email address here was different to my 501st / Nightfall Garrison account, so I have updated them both to be the same.

Cheers.

Ian

3 hours ago, Pickers said:

Hi there,

I was unable to see the new racing shirt merch run info, and noticed my affiliation still shows as 'pending'. 

Could someone help me with that pls?

I received my approval & TK ID in Dec. '23 so didn't complete the 2023 census - unsure if that's relevant or not??

Do I need to update anything in that section of my profile? My first troop wasn't until Jan. this year. 

My email address here was different to my 501st / Nightfall Garrison account, so I have updated them both to be the same.

Cheers.

Ian

To access forum merchandise you must request higher forum access below, instructions in first post. NOTE you must log into the detachment forum at least once per year annually and keep your access.

Affiliation on your legion profile is more to do with voting, usually this is an automated process each year before election cycle begins.