it's been a while..

TK19812

Hello troopers. TK-19812 from the NER in New Jersey. I have not been on here in awhile. I find that I use the forums quite a bit when building the costumes, but then real life and trooping happens, or you begin building a new costume and move onto that forum. I saw a post saying that in order to remain a member of a particular detachment, you need to also be somewhat active in the forums of that detachment as well. So I just wanted to come on here and say that I sill have and love my original costume my TK and although I have not worn it in awhile I do want to break it out again this year. Also still have my Heavy Weapons costume and will put that one on as well. So yes alive and kicking and still a member of this community. Be well and keep trooping. 

Sean 

That will be awesome to get the troopers back out into the field! If you haven't created a troop log, here's the thread on creating one. That way you can post awesome photos of your troops here!