A Trooper needs help - my calves :(

Hello fellow white brother,

i´ve got a big problem, and that means exactly "big", like myself (350 lbs, 5 feet 9 inch height).

I´ve wrote with Ross from RWA Creations about his "BigBoy" armor, and compared to my taged sizes for the armor, all parts EXCEPT the shins would fit, my calves are 24 inch = 61 m at the widest measuring.

So my question is, what can i do to make shins fit my "BIG" wide??

i´m thankful for every advice :)

Some garrisons will allow you to add larger rear covers strips so you should check with your GML.

Armor for the larger trooper is AM which you may be better off looking into

• Like 1

Even at larger size AM armor may still need some help if shins are too big.

As long as rear cover strips are straight and not too extreme in size most GMLs I’m sure would be okay with them. The other thing is you could shim the armor and then fill in the seams with abs paste then sand and polish. A process that sounds scarier than it actually is. Just more time and patience required than anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb FN1313:

Even at larger size AM armor may still need some help if shins are too big.

As long as rear cover strips are straight and not too extreme in size most GMLs I’m sure would be okay with them. The other thing is you could shim the armor and then fill in the seams with abs paste then sand and polish. A process that sounds scarier than it actually is. Just more time and patience required than anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THX for the advices Brothers :)

i know the process with sludge from my animated Clone Trooper ;)

I´ve already wrote Dave on Facebook for his AM Armor shins and an E-Mail, but got no response ´til now, just will wait some days for response.

THX for the advices Brothers

i know the process with sludge from my animated Clone Trooper

I´ve already wrote Dave on Facebook for his AM Armor shins and an E-Mail, but got no response ´til now, just will wait some days for response.

Dave may not respond super fast as he is busy right now too. He had a huge run with lots of commissions. I just barely got my commissioned helmet that I ordered in November so don’t worry too much if he’s not as responsive, I can for sure guarantee his quality and offerings from my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk