Geeky Pink Harness

7 hours ago, Marz87 said:

Just received my harness from Geeky Pink. I’m building a FOTK , wondering if anybody purchased one from her? Just seeing if someone knows how to attach harness to main torso?

Can you post an image, I've not seen one of hers. Usually harness is attached to the ab/kidney section, with either velcro or snaps.

• 2 weeks later...

929d7d6cb37d7c1ec55f5f89218d1f91.jpg
b28f05cc406bf87614cd6a7951944c4c.jpg
dfca8a2e1668c19f7eb954dfb43bb638.jpg

Had to dig into old pictures of the kit I had which I used her harness with, but here’s the general idea I had 4 male snaps I installed inside the abdomen and then 4 female snaps in the corresponding places on the harness to hold the abdomen there.

I don’t have this armor anymore, but my only recommendation would be not to use the harness for your thighs too. You could, but the weight of the thighs and abdomen really can pull down on your shoulders a lot.

I’d recommend strapping the thighs to a separate nylon belt you wear underneath so they are held up separate by that belt and not by the same rig that is holding up your abdomen.

It’s up to you, but figured I’d share how I had used it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1