Glueing buttons, strips etc

I'm going to glue the buttons to my belt, the ab plate buttons and the ANH strips, would E6000 be better for this than the abs weld? I think the weld might be a bit to messy? I've used that for glueing the arm and leg pieces together, but E6000 might be better for the rest? Or?

Any advice on what glue to use where is most velcome! :)

I found that if you are careful with the ABS cement, it shouldn't be a problem. Just add a small patch of it and not all the way out to the edges you should be fine.

Glue can be messy with whatever type you use.

I found that if you are careful with the ABS cement, it shouldn't be a problem. Just add a small patch of it and not all the way out to the edges you should be fine.

Glue can be messy with whatever type you use.

Yes, but some says that the E6000 is easier to clean off if you are unlucky enough to mess it up. I just wondered if I should wait with these pieces, I'm waiting for the E6000 in the mail, you know. :)

Hey Lisa

I am still building my armor, but I used E6000 on all of it (couldn't find actual abs cement, and those tthat carried it were out)

After I glue I clamp for 24hrs, it seems to hold well after an hr, but I felt more comfortable waiting the 24hrs.

Thus far I haven't had any problems with it holding (but I admit I haven't trooped in it yet either)

And as you said, if it gets a little out of control, it cleans up with a little elbow greas! :blink: