Work in Progress AP(?) ANH Stunt refurb for Centurion

RobC_TX1138

I’m beginning a build or technically refurbishing a used set of what was listed as AP armor and would like to make Centurion.  I’ll be scrubbing the threads for insights but your feedback and suggestions are welcome!  Here’s a pic for reference.
I’m having trouble finding boots in size 13, but happen to do leather work as a hobby so I may paint some Chelsea boots and seal them. I found these and they appear to be CRL standard:

Deer Stags Men's Rockland Chelsea Boot https://a.co/d/00lhSi1
obviously I’ll be painting them white and will black out the sole threads.  Thoughts?

604AF1F5-56B1-439E-948A-655E78FBC43F.thumb.jpeg.821229f494906c1405fe35e279e39ef7.jpeg

Edited by RobC_TX1138
  • Like 1

Hello!

Best thing to do first is to have pictures of you wearing the armor since a lot of criteria involves not just how well/accurate the armor looks but how it also looks on you. Looking at photos submitted for TK pre approvals can give you a start on what kind of photos to take making sure certain details and requirements are easily viewable. It looks like a nice set of armor. Many troopers get their boots from imperial boots. Best of luck on this exciting journey. 

Edited by Lord_Potato

Hello there, Robert! I think you already mentioned it in one of your previous posts, but Crowprops produces large footwear, and Imperial Boots also appears to go up to a size 13 in their 421 line. Their first order wave of 2023 ends in several days on January 7th. Exciting to see you start your (re)build; many of us look forward to seeing you kit up so we can provide feedback on fitment and any adjustments that may be in order for L2 and L3. =)