Bubu‘s Troopermaster ANH Stunt Build

Bubu

Hello everyone,

I am currently building my TK Kit from Troopermaster and therefore looking to get some advise / help here.

A little details about myself:

Markus, mid 30s from Germany, airline pilot in the normal world. Except for being a Star Wars Fan my other interests are cars, (dirt)bikes and Mountainbikes.

I do a lot of DIY on the cars and bikes, but except for some model building as a kid I have no special experience that „helps“ with the TK Kit. 

Through the 501st I found a friend not too far away that helps me with the build, despite that I don‘t wanna bother him for any small question. 

My build itself is already in the „advanced“ stage I would say. Shins, forearms and biceps are already completely glued etc. I hope to finish the thighs within this week and start with some strapping.

Now the first questions:

I‘m trying to get the sniper knee attached to the left shin. The problem is I can‘t get it really flush, there is a huge gap in the front. My shins are a bit tight because I‘m overall quite skinny (154lbs / 69kg and 177cm), so the sniper knee is wider in the middle than my shins.

Any ideas how to fix this / the best way to get the sniper knee attached?

(Pictures will be in the next post, I‘m getting errors when uploading them in this one)