Belt Assembly.

TK-7980

I don't know which kit you have, but for my FX I opted for the canvas-covered belt, vice straight canvas. I'm sure I'm in the minority with my choice.

Both are acceptable for Elite, but even though canvas-covered isn't screen-accurate, I like it because it provides more support and an unlimited number of attach points for TK gear.

Alex,

I attached the front belt and two side strips of ABS belt material (one each side) that came with my FX to the Ab Plate with a screw and nut. I used extra long replacement screws for a white wall switch plate, so the heads are white. Any screw would work; it doesnt take any effort to color the heads.

The front belt overlaps the ABS strip on each side and the screw goes in the front of the belt, through the ABS strip, and then through the Ab plate.

I have the thermal detonator attached with screws to one of the pieces of the ABS strip. Velcro is on each strip to connect them together. I also have a small strip of velcro on my kidney plate to connect to a corresponding strip of velcro on one of the ABS strips to help hold the whole thing in place on the armor.

I was lucky and two ABS strips worked nice to complete the belt but you can always trim them down if you are skinny and have a lot of overlap in the back.

I thought I had a photo to sharebut no luck so, I hope the above helps and makes sense.