TK Helmet Interiors

Hi all star wars fan was going to hear your tips on stormtrooper voice changer which is best, considering buying voice booster is it someone who has it.I'm looking for stormtrooper detonator with belt clips, you know where to buy it, have been searching the net but have not found with belt clips.Lars

Troopermaster had a run ready to ship. Get a hold of him, maybe he can help you.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I find it strange, original stormtrooper Shepperton there's nothing wrong with them as long as you do not have the fx costume I do not think it's so much you can do with the suit they've been working with George luckas and they use the same molds that had to the first Star Wars movie from the 77

They do not use the same molds. He made his version of the helmet and the armor is a recast of a vetted maker that had a modified ROTJ suit to ANH.

you might have seen mine already but here it is.

367592961_tyJR5-M.jpg

367593100_av7bc-M.jpg

the padding i got from the ukebay site even though im from the us. for the little mechanical parts i used a jet engine model kit i had from a long time ago. i used some wires i found in an old dvd player and speakers from bad headphones. the fan i got from radioshack. i just got a cpu fan and soldered it to a 9v clip thing. i didnt bother butting on an on/off switch because i just unplug it when i dont use it and it works fine. and yes it still fits happy.gif

I KNOW this is like bringing up something that most people already know, but I NEED to ask...  What all is in your bucket ?   Like the tubes and so on.  Are they for looks or do they do something ?  What all electronics are in there ?

Thanks,  

Dan

BTW - Even if you don't / can't hit me back, it still LOOKS COOL !!!

• Like 2

I KNOW this is like bringing up something that most people already know, but I NEED to ask... What all is in your bucket ? Like the tubes and so on. Are they for looks or do they do something ? What all electronics are in there ?

Thanks,

Dan

I have some padding for comfort and stability. Fans so that my lenses do not for and to get a bit of cool air up there. Microphone connected to my voice changer and amp.

Some people put tubes for esthetic reason to hide wiresor simply for the look of it.

Edited by Tolo

• 1 year later...

I KNOW this is like bringing up something that most people already know, but I NEED to ask...  What all is in your bucket ?   Like the tubes and so on.  Are they for looks or do they do something ?  What all electronics are in there ?

Thanks,  

Dan

Hey, sorry I'm over a year late haha. I was going through my participated threads and saw this. I doubt you'll even see this post though. All the tubes and model pieces were just a fancy way of getting all the wires from place to place. I just thought aesthetically it would be cool, and maybe vaguely look like something that could be in a real stomtroopers bucket.