Building my own sound/voice system - need advice

Hi guys,

I have been using TKTalkie unit for last 2 years but I am a little bit tired of all the wires so I thought it would be nice to have all the electronics in the helmet and speakers in my mic tips. I know there are already really cool solutions (UKswrath for instance) but life is about learning and so I decided to learn how to build it from scratch. There are however some limitations - the biggest one is my (lack of) knowledge about speakers, amplifiers, ohms and watts etc. Anyway as I am the "glass is half full" guy I started to look for some tutorials, videos etc.

Due to the size of mic tips I decided to go with following speakers:

KEPO Mini loudspeaker 90 dB 0.500 W 8 Ω

I soldered 3,5 jack so we have the output now.

Then I thought: "Hey, you already have voice modulator in your TKTalkie unit, let's use it!"

For those that don't know TKTalkie unit, it's basically Teensy 3.2 with microphone adaptor. More details can be found here

I want to reuse microphone from my Aker 1506 unit.

Ok, so we have output (speakers), input (microphone), voice modulator (TKTalkie), source will be either bunch of batteries (that I currently use for my fans) or USB Power Bank and now we need.....ou yes, some amplifier!

And that's where I am completely lost, because I can't find any mobile rechargeable amplifier which would have output under 8 Ω. And If I understand it correctly from all the tutorials I read, this is a must. Because If I use stronger amplifier, then I will burn my mini speakers.

Do you have any idea where to buy appropriate amplifier or do you have any tutorial how to build my own? Also is my idea correct that this is the only part I need now?

Thank you!

Regards,

Tomas