RS Props Build Questions

I just got my kit a few weeks ago and have started trimming everything up.  I know that RS doesn't provide any instructions, but was curious as to the numbers on the hardware bags.  Is there a list somewhere that says what each bag goes to or is it just their quality control?  Also for doing rivets with washer back ups, does it go from outside in...Rivet, rear bucket, face plate, washer or Rivet, washer, rear bucket, face plate?

Thanks!

Hi, I don’t remember any numbers on my packaging when I got my RS kit, best thing is to look at RS build threads on here , that will give you a good idea, also start your own build thread in the ANH or ESB section, indeed those are the parts of the forum you need to search for the build threads

Regarding the pop rivet, they are pushed in from the outside and the washer goes on the inside, you can see what I mean in the pic below of a drop box , but you can’t see the washer on the inside ..

-------------

Also be careful with the placement of your rivets as you dot want them to be in the way of your ear screws.

Have you cut your teeth and eyes out yet? You need to do that before you rivet the lid together...

As I said, start a build thread

Good luck

Stephen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed