Bulldog44 Completed F-11D Blaster w/ Budget Light & Sounds Effects

Bulldog44

Finally got around to build and complete my F-11D kit from Justinian. Great kit to work with, minimal clean up on the parts, just a few areas to patch up and reshape with epoxy. Sorry, I didn’t document the build. 

Here is is the raw kit I received from Justin. This photo is from his sales thread. This is exactly what I received. E91RHAb.jpg

Disney Parks E-11 Blaster internal soundboard and lights. 

QiDwpoN.jpg

Blaster before completion, sound and barrel light electronics not installed yet, exterior parts not glued in place yet.

7qMd6Pq.jpg

M4drlq4.jpg

99% complete I should say. I have not added the small white stripe details on the rear barrel. The grip material was some floor mat material I found locally that looked nice for the grips on the handle and stock handle. The lenses were glued into place using E6000 but I regret that now as the glue looked message after it dried. I wanted to avoid using cement glue as it causes the clear plastic to turn white along the contact points. But the E6000 stuck so well I can’t remove the lenses without causing damage to the scope rings. Better left as it is I guess.

bO5EBU8.jpg

eVgXevx.jpg

gNKvxxy.jpg

Short video:

https://youtu.be/pBgGzv_yV6w

Edited by Bulldog44
Grammar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Stormystormtrooper said:

That is a nice looking gun. Could you tell me where I could get myself one of these kits? I can't seem to find a sale's thread. Thanks!

Thanks for your comment. Sorry I forgot to add in my post that I got it on the Replica Props Forum. 

I thought I saw saw him offering these here too but maybe I am wrong. I will edit my post and add that info.

1 hour ago, GodOfLibra said:

Nice work buddyemoji6.png

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks so much Tony for your kind comments did checking out my blaster post.