Extreme temps storage

Now that we are in the summer have some upcoming troops that will go to directly from work which means my armor will be sitting in my husky bin in the car all day in the sun guessing that it will be getting pretty hot. Thinking mainly about the E6000  glue will that weaken, or other issues? the same could be said for winter and cold. I rarely leave the bin in the garage overnight in bad weather just to be on the safe side, but what if it gets sub 0F for many hours if it does get left in the garage.

Not a good idea, especially in temps over 80deg. Outside 80, inside 100+. Depending on the armor type it may begin to soften. If the're any areas under pressure = instant dent. Not to mention if thieves see anything worth busting into your car for.   

Hope this helps

• 1 year later...

I don't recommend it either. I am not a professional in this area, but I know much about this type of plastic and like Trooper Ukswrath said,  any heat and pressure forms a pretty bad dent in a short amount of time.