Charlie's First build

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

I can hook you up with 2 individual green lenses, Charlie.  They are curved, and will fit your eye openings no problem.  There are a dozen ways to install them, but to be honest the best way I have found is to use Sugru.  It is a kneadable (like Play-doh) glue that you can easily roll and shape as you like.  You simply roll it into a thin "snake" shape, place it onto the inside of the eye opening, and then press the lens in, clean off any excess on the outside and wait 8 hours for it to dry.  Badda bing, badda boom.  Done.

It is "permanent", but can be removed if necessary.  I recommend not using it all the way around the eye, but leaving a little opening on the top for moisture to escape.  

Hint:  To keep your lense from fogging up, dab a bit of foam type shaving cream on the inside.  Allow it to dry, then polish them with a clean dry cloth.

I can send you 2 lenses plus 2 packets of Sugru (black) for $13.00.  PM me if interested.

y7CThAn.jpg?2

Thanks   Check your messages 

• 2 months later...