Question about armor

I have done research on who makes armor. My question is who is more cannon looking. Is it the armor from Anovos or the armor from RS Prop? I'd really like some hints as I would like to join the 501st looking my beat and be able to start trooping. <br><br><br>

Thanks for your help future recruit for Imperial Stormtroopers

There are more knowledgeable members here to chime in but as far I know RS armor is molded directly from an almost complete set of armor and the helmet is also from an original ANH helmet. It has all the bumps and imperfections. Some parts they needed to add like the regular trooper sniper plate as their armor is Sandtrooper armor with the diamond sniper plate. Where they sourced these parts from or if they made them from scratch is not something I am 100% of. I own a set of their armor and it definitely captures the screenshot look I was looking for. <br><br>

I also have Anovos armor. I think they scanned original armor and cleaned it up so it looks more ideal with no odd bumps or lines you might see in the RS armor. It is also much sharper in detail. <br><br><br>

Honestly they both look good in their own way. I went with RS for my first set because it had direct lineage to an original set of armor and really like how it looks when comparing it to screenshots. anovos wasnt even a name when i bought that in 2012 But in defense of Anovos armor, it looks pretty good too and the cost is certainly softer on the wallet. <br><br><br>

My opinion, RS for the complete wonky, imperfect screenshot look. Go with Anovos if you see the troopers on screen as looking more cleaner and sharper, less wonky. <br><br><br>

When I first got my RS helmet I couldn't believe how wonky it looked but upon closer look at the troopers on screen, they are not perfecta t all like I though when I was a kid. Hope this all helps in your decision. But certainly gather some additional opinions. I only know what I know and there are lots of other things about the armor I may have not mentioned or be 100% accurate with. Good luck!

Edited by Bulldog44
  • Like 2

What he said ^^ If screen accuracy is your goal. If you just want a great set of armor then any of the vetted makers will work. The only people that will know the difference are the other folks in white armor. To 99.9% of the people you interact with they will have absolutely no idea (nor will they care) what armor maker you got your armor from.

No matter which you choose we are here to get you through the build process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1